Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Accession# 2012.38
Date 08/24/2012
Description Photo taken from the Courier- Tribune of the Sperling Jewlery Store that celebrated 50 years of service in April 1934. The article states That the Store was established in 1851 by Walter Sperling. He sold the business to A. J. Martin and T. R. Welborn in 1926; George Shreve purchased the business in May 1923 and in June of 1961 sold it to Mr. and Mrs. Fritz and Rita Holthaus, changing the name to The Diamond Shop.
Collection Seneca Historic Photos
Object Name Print, Photographic
Title Photo of Drug Store
Source Reinecke, Clara